Cruise & Ferry
At Survival Craft, we're proud to count world-leading cruise operators and managers among our long-standing customers.
We offer a comprehensive range of maintenance, inspection and testing services to the global cruise and ferry-shipping sector, in accordance with the latest SOLAS regulations, MSC.1/Circ.1206 Rev1, MSC.1/Circ.1277:
- six-monthly and annual inspections of lifeboats, FRCs, davits, winches, and lifeboat release and retrieval systems
- five-yearly overload testing of lifeboats, davits, winches, and lifeboat release and retrieval systems
- five-yearly fall wire replacements
- mechanical and GRP repairs
- refurbishing and retrofitting of lifeboats, FRCs, davits, winches, and lifeboat release and retrieval systems
Our service engineers can also deliver equipment familiarisation courses to crews on lifeboats, FRCs and lifeboat release and retrieval systems during service visits.
Survival Craft are proud to now offer the RocLoc lifeboat release system specifically designed for the cruise and shipping industries.
The RocLoc meets all proposed requirements for the new SOLAS and LSA Codes. The mechanism's enhanced locking stability and superior warning indicators ensures the lifeboat will not be released prematurely.
•Specifically designed for the cruise and shipping industries
•Designed with easily viewable locking interfaces
•Designed to be compatible with virtually all makes of lifeboats
•Designed with inherent locking stability
•Designed with only two moving parts
•Low maintenance costs
•Certificate and manuals
•State-of-the-art computer based training