As a company defined by experience and quality, with an international network of bases, and with a customer base featuring many of the world's largest oil & gas companies and most prestigious shipping businesses, it is clear why we are an employer of choice. We help our people achieve their potential, explore new opportunities and enjoy a fulfilling working life.
Due to contract awards and continued expansion Survival Craft have a vacancy for a Project Engineer based at Findon, near Aberdeen.
• HNC/HND qualified in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering.
• Experience in mechanical & electrical engineering with particular specialist knowledge of the oil & gas and marine industry is preferred but not essential.
• Project engineering experience or the desire to move in to this field.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work within a small team, as well as independently.
• Responsible for the progress of multiple projects, from initial kick-off to issue of deliverables.
• When required carrying out site and offshore visits. Liaison with clients, sub-contractors, suppliers and support staff as required.
• The successful applicant must adopt a co-operative attitude towards being assigned alternative or additional duties to that which they are primarily employed.
Working as part of a successful team this position requires a person comfortable interacting with clients, colleagues as well as being able to work on their own initiative.
In return a competitive salary and benefits package is offered along with genuine career opportunities.
To apply, please send you CV and covering letter to LCampbell@survivalcraft.com
Engineers - Singapore
Survival Craft Inspectorate is currently seeking experienced Engineers for the Singapore base. Candidates must be a Singaporean resident, experienced and competent with inspection, repair and servicing of TEMPSC, hold as a minimum SSIC, BOSIET and medical certificates and a current driving licence.
Preferably candidates would possess liferaft experience, be familiar with shipyard safety systems and OEM approvals.
A competitive salary is offered plus the opportunity to join an expanding and progressive business. Engineers will be expected to travel to meet the operational needs of the business.
To apply, please send your current CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Senior / Service Engineers - USA
We are currently looking to recruit service engineers to work on survival systems on cruise vessels and ships worldwide. The role will include the inspection, repair, servicing and maintenance of lifeboats, release systems, davits and winches as well as other life saving equipment. The ideal candidates will have a mechanical engineering background with previous marine or offshore experience. These positions are based at our Ft. Lauderdale operation, though a degree of travel should be expected.
To apply in the first instance please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org