As a company defined by experience and quality, with an international network of bases, and with a customer base featuring many of the world's largest oil & gas companies and most prestigious shipping businesses, it is clear why we are an employer of choice. We help our people achieve their potential, explore new opportunities and enjoy a fulfilling working life.
MMechanEngineers - SingaporeEngineers - Singapore
Engineers - Singapore
Survival Craft Inspectorate is currently seeking experienced Engineers for the Singapore base. Candidates must be a Singaporean resident, experienced and competent with inspection, repair and servicing of TEMPSC, hold as a minimum SSIC, BOSIET and medical certificates and a current driving licence.
Preferably candidates would possess liferaft experience, be familiar with shipyard safety systems and OEM approvals.
A competitive salary is offered plus the opportunity to join an expanding and progressive business. Engineers will be expected to travel to meet the operational needs of the business.
To apply, please send your current CV and covering letter to WillPercy@survivalcraft.com
Mechanical Draughtsperson / Project Engineer
We are currently looking to recruit a mechanical draughtsperson/project engineer to join our head office operations at Findon, near Aberdeen.
• HNC/HND qualified in Mechanical Engineering or Welding & Fabrication.
• Proficient in AutoCAD 2D.
• Experience in design engineering with particular specialist knowledge of the oil & gas and marine industry is preferred but not essential.
• Candidates from a structural fabrication background will also be preferred.
• Project engineering experience or the desire to move in to this field.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work within a small team, as well as independently.
• Production of general arrangement, detail, procedural and system schematic drawings using various CAD systems.
• Responsible for the progress of design projects, from initial kick-off to issue of deliverables.
• Preparation of bills of materials and purchase requisitions.
• Checking of drawings and data.
• When required carrying out site and offshore dimensional surveys and preparing detailed survey reports. Liaison with clients, sub-contractors, suppliers and support staff as required.
• The successful applicant must adopt a co-operative attitude towards being assigned alternative or additional duties to that which they are primarily employed.
If you are interested in this position and possess these skills, please forward your latest CV for consideration to email@example.com
Senior / Service Engineers - USA
We are currently looking to recruit service engineers to work on survival systems on cruise vessels and ships worldwide. The role will include the inspection, repair, servicing and maintenance of lifeboats, release systems, davits and winches as well as other life saving equipment. The ideal candidates will have a mechanical engineering background with previous marine or offshore experience. These positions are based at our Ft. Lauderdale operation, though a degree of travel should be expected.
To apply in the first instance please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yard Assistant / Handyperson
Reporting to the Materials Manager and General Manager.
The Yard Assistant / Handyperson will be responsible for the maintenance, general upkeep and tidiness of the yard / grounds and buildings.
Other duties will include assisting stores and materials personnel with acceptance and storage of deliveries.
Preference may be given to applicants with experience in forklift operations, a driving license, lifting/slinging experience or previous handyperson experience
Salary is negotiable dependant on experience.
In the first instance please send your CV to email@example.com
Accounts Clerk - Malaysia
We are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Clerk for our office in Johor Bahru.
Candidates should hold SPM qualifications or equivalent, be experienced in a similar role, be comfortable working as part of a team and on their own initiative and embrace the challenge of developing further improvements in the business.
A competitive salary is available commensurate with skills and experience.
To apply in the first instance please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org